OpenShift Backup and Recovery
Trilio for Red Hat OpenShift provides fast and easy backup of application containers and virtual machines, disaster and ransomware recovery and application mobility across any cluster, anywhere
Multi-Cluster, Policy Driven Protection for OpenShift
Protect your clusters to the edge with Trilio, ACM and Ansible
Watch the video to see the powerful combination of Trilio with Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management and Ansible
Trilio Enhances Red Hat OpenShift
Integrated Data Protection for OpenShift
Trilio has been enhanced for Red Hat OpenShift environments:
- OpenShift Console Integration
- OpenShift Operator Lifecycle Manager Backups and Restores
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management Policies
- Certified Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform Playbooks
Frequently Asked Questions
Trilio performs application-centric backups, meaning Trilio includes everything which is required to be able to recover your entire application and virtual machines
Trilio protects the following
- Helm Applications
- Label based Deployments
- Operators (including OLM Operators)
- Virtual Machines
- Persistent Volumes
- Container Image Repository
There are a multiple options to recover your workloads.
- Operational Recovery (on the fly)
- Disaster Recovery
- Malware and Ransomware Recovery
- Data Only (Persistent Volumes)
- Metadata Only (application only)
- Recover to Any Kubernetes cluster – on-prem or public cloud
- Files/Folder-Level Restore
Trilio is designed for Kubernetes Role Based Access Control, allowing Kubernetes administrators the ability to set policies on who gets the permission to recover workloads and applications.
Furthermore, Trilio uses DEX IdP for Federated IdP and SSO.
Trilio is not a SaaS service, it is all under your direct control. You simply add Trilio to where you require backup and recovery of your applications, operators and virtual machines and data does not have to leave your datacenter or public cloud region.