Trilio for Mirantis Kubernetes Engine
Enterprise-Grade Hybrid Cloud Data Protection
Mirantis Kubernetes Engine
Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE), is the enterprise-ready platform for deploying containers at scale. MKE gives you the power to build, run & scale cloud-native applications—the way that works for you.
Increase developer efficiency and release frequency while reducing cost. Deploy Kubernetes and Swarm clusters out of the box and manage them via API, CLI, or web interface.
Trilio for Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (formerly Docker Enterprise/ UCP) is a joint solution that provides Intelligent Recovery for Mirantis Kubernetes Engine leveraging the Container Storage Interface (CSI) and Ceph Storage to provide a single point of support and service for customers. This solution is validated and certified to run seamlessly with Mirantis Kubernetes Engine and helps organizations become more resilient.
- 360 degree application and data protection on Mirantis MKE and MOSK.
- Certified Partner and Product and images that are fully containerized, and continuously scanned for vulnerabilities
- Autodiscovery and backup of helm and operator-based applications and services
- Easy installation process via the helm install.
- Leverage the container storage interface driver (CSI) provided by various Storage providers for easy backups of persistent volumes on your MKE cluster (e.g. Ceph Storage) and stay hardware agnostic.
- Trilio’s MultiCluster UI simplifies and standardizes the administrative and operational tasks of managing data protection policies across multiple MKE clusters.
- Leverage your existing “Kubectl command line” skillset to manage Trilio operations without incurring extra training costs.
- Observe and manage fleets by leveraging Mirantis LENS
Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Donec Sodales Sagittis Magna. Sed Consequat, Leo Eget Bibendum Sodales, Augue Velit Cursus Nunc, Quis Gravida Magna Mi A Libero.