Trilio + Red Hat Better Together
Trilio and Red Hat Partnership
Trilio has been a Foundation Partner for Red Hat since 2017 supporting Red Hat’s Open Hybrid Cloud strategy bringing best-in-class data protection solutions to the Red Hat customer’s cloud-based environment. Our offerings for OpenStack and OpenShift are native, scalable, multi-tenant, self-service offerings providing unique and unmatched resilient environments leaving cost and operating efficiencies to focus on other business areas.
Together we collaborate with Red Hat on both technology and business fronts. This enables us to properly time our releases with Red Hat OpenStack and OpenShift. Resulting in early testing and release of our products.
Trilio integrates and enhances Red Hat software
Trilio provides software integrated into Red Hat platforms that make data protection automated, predictable, and effortless.
Trilio integrates into and works with:
- Red Hat OpenShift for Containers and Virtualization
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management
Trilio is the most integrated 3rd party backup and recovery service for Red Hat OpenShift, OpenStack and Virtualization
Benefits of Using Trilio in Red Hat Cloud Environments
- Designed for Red Hat: Integration into OpenShift Console, Red Hat OpenStack Horizon and Red Hat Virtualization Manager
- Integrated into Red Hat Ecosystem of Ansible Automation Platform and Advanced Cluster Management
- Native enterprise-grade data protection, supporting Multi-cloud, multiple applications.
- Protect Red Hat Cloud Customer’s assets of Pods, Containers, Persistent Volumes, Virtual Machines and Instances
- Apply SLAs and evidenced-based reporting to mission-critical applications in compliance with regulatory standards and policies.
- Single solution covering all aspects of cloud-native data protection.
- Confidently upgrade your infrastructure without the fear of losing applications and data.