Mirantis + Trilio Partnership
EnterpriAse-Grade Hybrid Cloud Data Protection
Enterprise-Grade Hybrid Cloud Data Protection
Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds, increasing developer productivity by removing the stress of managing infrastructure.
Automation & Cloud Native Expertise
The company combines automation and cloud-native expertise to provide a ZeroOps approach to managing and operating Kubernetes and cloud environments. Mirantis delivers a public cloud experience on any infrastructure, from the data center to the edge, with one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and DevOps portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management, all based on open source.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Inmarsat, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Societe Generale, Splunk, and S&P Global.
Benefits of Using Trilio in Mirantis Container Cloud
- Management console with support for observability through Prometheus/Grafana
- Pre-validated and certified on Mirantis Kubernetes Engine
- Provides application resiliency with Mirantis Kubernetes Engine CSI and Ceph Storage solution
- Packaged as an Operator, its Custom Resource Definition enables users to quickly install TVK into any container environment
- Schedule automated incremental backups with pre-defined policies or on-demand
- Build Disaster Recovery (DR) plans to easily recover data and select backups from different repositories
- Migrate to a new Kubernetes cluster regardless of storage or cloud infrastructure
- Continuous Restore to Use the backup datasets to quickly prepare new environments for activation to Reduce the recovery time in case of any failure
- Protection and recoverability leveraging backup immutability and encryption
- Easily create new test/dev environments with Application Mobility