By Trilio Content Team | March 28, 2022
Looking for the best tech companies to partner with in the IT space? You’re in the right place. CRN just launched its 2022 Partner Program Guide, highlighting the top partner programs from IT vendors, service providers, and distributors. And Trilio earned the highest ranking for the third year in a row!
Here’s more about this exclusive award, why our partner program tops the list, and where to learn more.
All About the CRN Partner Program Guide
CRN’s Partner Program Guide lists the best, most innovative programs from companies that deliver services and products in IT. To make their selections, they look at factors like:
- How invested companies are in their program offerings
- How profitable are their programs are
- What level of training, education, and support to their programs offer?
- What level of marketing and sales support, programs, and resources do their programs provide
Programs that go above and beyond with these offerings and more can earn top honors with a 5-star rating. And for the past three years, Trilio has done just that.
Trilio’s Award-Winning Partner Program
Trilio’s 360 Partner Program is like no other. That’s why we work with the best tech companies and managed service and solution providers in the industry.
Partners and customers alike are on the cloud-native journey, and we’re here to help. Trilio’s 360 Partner Program provides both exceptional benefits and resources to help partners hone their Kubernetes expertise.
And we’re just getting started. Here are the most recent program updates.
- New Partnerships that continuously improve Trilio’s agnostic approach. We’ve developed new and expanded technology alliance relationships with:
- AWS: AWS Marketplace availability
- VMware Tanzu: Validated as VMware Partner Ready with availability in the VMware Marketplace
- IBM: IBM Cloud and IBM Kubernetes Service (IKS) certification
- Mirantis: Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) certification
- SUSE: Rancher Apps and Marketplace availability and new Core-to-Edge solution
- DigitalOcean: 1-click install and availability in the DigitalOcean Marketplace
- GitHub: TVK GitHub Actions Runner for application lifecycle use cases
- VAR & Solution Provider Community Growth with partners focused on building and servicing Kubernetes deployments, such as A-VAR, Nahitek, NordicMind, and O3S.
- New Partner Leadership: Sarah Goodchild – Sr. Director of Global Channel Sales— and Lou Lou Healey – Sr. Director of Global Field & Partner Marketing — have joined the team to improve and run our partner go-to-market, program, and marketing efforts.
- Program Refresh: The partner program is being rebranded to the Trilio 360 Partner Program. Stay tuned for the official launch this spring.
To get our complete list of partners and learn more about how our program drives results, check out our partner program page.
And come back soon for more updates and announcements on Trilio’s trusted platform for cloud-native data protection.