Trilio for Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK)
Enterprise-Grade Hybrid Cloud Data Protection
Mirantis OpenStack (MOSK)
Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes is a virtualized infrastructure as a service (IaaS) on a flexible Kubernetes foundation which provides you the power of the public cloud and the time-tested reliability of OpenStack—all built on a flexible and resilient foundation of Kubernetes, putting you back in control of your cloud.
Whether your workloads are restricted to on-premises data centers or you’re battling out-of-control public cloud costs, private cloud virtualization is a crucial piece of your infrastructure puzzle.
Trilio offers a unique solution leveraging the power of containers to simplify the deployment and management of an entire Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes (MOSK) environment.
- Comprehensive data protection on Mirantis MKE and MOSK.
- Certified Partner and Product and images that are fully containerized, and continuously scanned for vulnerabilities
- Scales with your cloud – If you add more compute nodes to your cloud, Trilio automatically scales to new nodes and provides backup for VMs running on new nodes
- Autodiscovery and backup of helm and operator-based applications and services
- Easy installation process via the helm install command
- Horizon Dashboard plugin for seamless integreation
- Leverage the container storage interface driver (CSI) provided by various Storage providers for easy backups of persistent volumes on your MKE cluster (e.g. Ceph Storage) and stay hardware agnostic.
- Integration with Barbican to support cinder encrypted volumes and also for encrypted backups
- Trilio’s MultiCluster UI simplifies and standardizes the administrative and operational tasks of managing data protection policies across multiple MKE clusters.
- Leverage your existing “kubectl command line” skillset to manage Trilio operations without incurring extra training costs.
- Cross cloud recovery
- File level searches in the backup images
- File/directory level restore from backups
- Tenant focussed self-service Backup as a Service
- NFS and S3 compatible storage as backup target
- Selective restore to a new tenant/region
- Observe and manage fleets by leveraging Mirantis LENS
Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Donec Sodales Sagittis Magna. Sed Consequat, Leo Eget Bibendum Sodales, Augue Velit Cursus Nunc, Quis Gravida Magna Mi A Libero.