Analyst: GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection
GigaOm Market Radar – November 2020
GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection
Trilio was named a Leader and Out-performer in the “GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection” report. The analysis rated 12 offerings across various measures including market positioning, end-user requirements and technical capabilities.
- Trilio was one of only four vendors named a Leader
- Trilio was one of only three Leaders in the Platform/Innovation segment
- Trilio received strong key criteria ratings +++ in Multi-Cloud, Disaster Recovery and Systems Management
- Trilio received strong evaluation metrics ratings +++ in Flexibility, Scalability, Performance and TCO/ROI
- TrilioVault for Kubernetes (TVK) v1.0 was cited as one of the most ‘complete and advanced solutions for DR, application migration and mobility’ only three months after becoming generally available
TVK v2.0, announced Q4 2020, further expands on this commanding debut with additional innovative features and functionality.
[…] named a Leader and Outperformer in a new report by research and analysis firm GigaOm. The “GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection” report reviewed 12 offerings in the market and rated them based on a set of criteria […]
[…] offers support 24 hour a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year from data protection and Kubernetes experts. In contrast, with an open source tool, you don’t get any guarantees about […]
[…] management console for multi-cloud data protection and was named a Leader and Outperformer by a GigaOm report on Kubernetes Data Protection. Additionally, last month Trilio announced a $15 million Series B […]