Many organizations today struggle with executing effective disaster recovery and data protection at scale. In fact, most enterprises are running containerized applications in distributed environments (meaning their architecture uses a combination of cloud, core and edge resources).
While distributed environments are beneficial for things like speed, efficiency, and cost, they work best when data can freely and easily move between them. There’s just one problem: it’s not easy to do— until now!
Join Trilio for an inside look at Continuous Restore, a groundbreaking new capability that allows for seamless migration, replication, and restoration of application data and metadata across any storage, cloud, or K8s distribution.
During this webinar and demo, you will learn how Continuous Restore can help you:
- Dramatically improve recovery time objective (RTO) and other key resiliency metrics
- Efficiently recover from outages while minimizing data loss in minutes (or even seconds!)
- Save money by taking full advantage of your distributed environment
- Improve your CI/CD pipeline
- Unify your infrastructure & break down silos by allowing your cloud-native applications to move seamlessly through your distributed environment
Jeff Ligon, Senior Solutions Architect