By Trilio Content Team | November 5, 2021
Originally broadcast on November 4, 2021, by DevOps.com
Red Hat OpenShift enables enterprises to develop, deliver and manage applications more efficiently than ever before. Kubernetes and the stateful container-based applications at the core of new hybrid cloud-based services have quickly become critical, driving new needs for data protection, disaster recovery, and ransomware protection strategies in enterprise operations.
Why? Simply put, traditional methods for backup cannot meet the dynamic requirements of this cloud-native world. They weren’t built for it. Watch the on-demand webinar to learn how to:
- Choose an integrated backup and recovery solution with full Red Hat OpenShift operator certification and compatibility
- Protect both application data and metadata using container storage interface (CSI) snapshots
- Deploy all operators as a unified solution for the OpenShift OperatorHub
- Run container-based applications, provision storage, and protect and manage it all through the OpenShift console
- Create a comprehensive ransomware protection and recoverability strategy for cloud-native apps
Tune in to the on-demand webinar today and ensure resiliency for your enterprise applications! Whether on-premises or in the cloud, the combination of TrilioVault for Kubernetes, Red Hat® OpenShift®, and Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation provides the most robust data protection for container-based applications.