Life at Trilio
At Trilio, we are a global team of driven, customer-focused professionals that are excited about delivering a product that our customers love.
We are serious about our work but embrace fun and flexibility to get the job done. Our success is collective. We thrive on innovation and embrace differences. Trilio’s transparent work environment promotes opportunities for growth and inspires future leaders.
Join us and see what kind of impact you can make in the cloud-native landscape.
Health & Wellbeing
Trilio offers your choice of medical plans as well as dental and vision coverage for you and any dependents, including spouses, domestic partners, and children. We 100% subsidize deductibles with Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
Paid Time Off & Leave
Keep your life in balance with unlimited paid vacation days, summer Fridays, company holidays, and parental leave. We value your health and well-being and empower you to take ownership of your earned and well-deserved time away.
Compensation & Retirement
Trilio offers competitive compensation packages, including bonuses (commission / MBO), tax savings accounts, stock options and a 401K plan to help you plan for retirement.
We love to give back to our local and global community with company-wide volunteer outings and virtual team building events. We sponsor different non-profit organizations that our employees really care about.
Remote & Hybrid Work
We believe in a flexible work schedule, whether remote, in-person or hybrid we trust all our employees to get their work done where and when it is most convenient for them.
In Office Perks
Enjoy a modern, dog friendly workplace featuring the latest technology, ergonomic workstations, fitness center, healthy snacks, unlimited beverages, quiet spaces, and free onsite parking.
Senior Product Manager – U.S. (Hybrid)
What we are looking for
A Senior Product Manager to join a start-up with a company that is leading the cloud-native, application-centric data protection environment with a product that is designed to support the scale, performance, and mobility requirements of Kubernetes container environments across any public and hybrid cloud environment. You will be responsible for the overall success of our TrilioVault for Kubernetes product line.
You will be an experienced Senior Product Manager who is a seasoned, well-rounded, publicly-facing, customer-centric, strategic, and high-impact technologist who brings a proven track record of building best-in-class software products in high-growth B2B SaaS businesses (with a strong bias towards experience in data protection, infrastructure, security, SaaS and other modern cloud service offerings). This individual will leverage their experience working in a strategic cross-functional role that requires a strong mix of market, deep technology and industry expertise, understanding of customer needs, and knowledge of Kubernetes.
This position is a hybrid role. The ideal candidate will reside in either the Boston area or in the Northeast.
What you will be doing
- Own the product life-cycle management including all elements of a product release, defining technical requirements, product pricing, roadmap development, and delivery
- Deliver analyst briefings, presentations to research and advisory organizations, ensuring and validating thought leadership within the Kubernetes industry
- Working with the marketing team including alliance marketing to evangelize the product, align with the content and demand generation team, leading knowledge sharing with OEM’s and Partners
- Present at webinars and participate in industry panel discussions (in-person and remote)
- Create technical blogs, white papers, reference architectures, how to’s, demonstration videos, and asset creation
- Work with Sales and enablement; including training and education, technical demonstrations, creating sales plays, competitive battle cards, field guides, developing talk tracks for inside sales teams, assisting with proof of concept execution
- Partner with Customer Success teams for enablement, strategy for customer retention, and managing customer issues and escalations
- Work closely with Engineering teams to develop features and themes actress the product including; authoring requirements, validating technical approach documents, improving DevOps and/or overall CICD health, providing education to engineering on market drivers, managing and allocating engineering resources to align with business strategy
What you will bring
- 5 or more years of product management and ownership with previous Software engineering or DevOps experience
- Deep technical knowledge of leading virtualization, cloud strategies and/or Data Protection in the Kubernetes industry
- Able to create technical, detailed, well-written documentation for engineers and business-minded professionals
- Demonstrable deliverables across Roadmap, MRD, System Requirements, Epics/Stories, UI and UX
- Have the right blend of diplomacy and decisiveness to constantly balance constraints and resources, as well as juggle priorities and tasks
- Strong communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills in all settings and across cultures including; face to face, phone, IM, video link, or in front of large audiences
- A self-motivated self-starter, needing little to no guidance to own a new project
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Project management skills
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Trilio is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.Apply For This Position
- Senior Product Manager – U.S. (Hybrid)
Senior Product Marketing Manager – U.S. (Hybrid)
What we are looking for
A Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our Product Marketing function for the TrilioVault cloud-native data protection platform. The role includes responsibility for Trilio’s product messaging, content, competitive positioning, and new product introduction. The role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Product messaging, value proposition, and differentiation for prospects, customers, and industry watchers (media, analysts, influencers).
- Product content includes datasheets, presentations, high-value content like whitepapers, eBooks, and technical product blogs.
- Competitive analysis and messaging to help drive unique positioning points for sales and marketing teams.
- Sales enablement content and support.
- Product SME within the company who can deliver demos, webinars, talks, and interact with customers.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) strategy and cross-functional coordination.
- Support cross-marketing deliverables with messaging, copy blocks, and general editorial services along with the content marketing manager.
- Support initiatives to drive Free Trial requests and conversions to meetings and enterprise licenses.
- Blog regularly and/or support technical blog creation.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Product/Engineering, Solution Architects, Sales, and Marketing.
What you will bring
- 10+ years experience in Infrastructure Software, Data Protection, Cloud, or Containers.
- Strong product marketing background with the ability to be “hands-on” with the product.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver content to multiple audiences, including prospects, customers, partners, and influencers across both infrastructure and developer communities.
- Understanding of sales funnel, lead lifecycle, and acceleration.
- Customer and sales focused. Proven experience partnering with sales for enablement and campaign support.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to manage and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Experience with developer/DevOps communities is a plus.
- Analytical, creative, and good sense of humor.
- Senior Product Marketing Manager – U.S. (Hybrid)
We believe in an inclusive workplace
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are more than just buzzwords for us at Trilio. We believe that everyone’s differences, experiences and perspectives are what drive innovation and success in our organization. We strive to build an ever-evolving culture where inclusiveness is in our DNA, not just a one-time initiative.
Women of Trilio
Our mission is to support and promote the advancement of women in tech through information sharing, educational opportunities, wellness and philanthropic initiatives, and by acting as benefactors for others in their professional development.
"I love the flexibility of working remotely. I always feel connected, since everyone is willing to help. It’s by far the best team I have worked with in my career. I really appreciate the inclusive culture that Trilio fosters. Our management team is accessible and supportive in helping me meet my goals."
Lebo Morodi, Commercial Account Executive
"Trilio provides a family-like work environment. I love that everyone collaborates to achieve the same goal. Your voice is heard and if you want to make a difference, you can!"
Shin Horiuchi, Director of Customer Success
"Trilio offers me the dual benefits of autonomy while also having the full support of my team. I feel valued as a member of the marketing division and I can truly see the impact I have!"
Monica Lim, Americas Field & Partner Marketing Manager
"Trilio took a chance on me. I did not have the same level of experience as many of the other candidates applying for the same role. The Trilio team believed in my ability and stuck by my side to ensure I had the training and assistance I needed to succeed and excel. It's been a fun ride and the journey is just beginning."
Ross Marchand, Sales Account Manager
"Having worked at organizations of all sizes, Trilio is definitely one of the best companies that I have worked for because of the people and culture. Every employee is dynamic, driven and goes above and beyond their work scope to achieve common business goals. Culturally, Trilio fosters an environment of growth and inclusivity."
Prashanto Kochavara, Director of Product
"From an intern to full-time, Trilio has given me the opportunity to start my career in an environment that is willing to constantly help you succeed. My manager has been an incredible mentor and I am excited about my future at Trilio."
Casey Peterson, Financial Analyst