Mirantis + Trilio Partnership
Enterprise-Grade Hybrid Cloud Data Protection
Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds, increasing developer productivity by removing the stress of managing infrastructure.
The company combines automation and cloud native expertise to provide a ZeroOps approach to managing and operating Kubernetes and cloud environments. Mirantis delivers a public cloud experience on any infrastructure, from the data center to the edge, with one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and DevOps portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management, all based on open source.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Inmarsat, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Societe Generale, Splunk, and S&P Global.
Trilio & Mirantis Bring End-to-End Data Security to Kubernetes
Benefits of Using Trilio in Mirantis Container Cloud
- Management console with support for observability through Prometheus/Grafana
- Pre-validated and certified on Mirantis Kubernetes Engine
- Provides application resiliency with Mirantis Kubernetes Engine CSI and Ceph Storage solution
- Packaged as an Operator, its Custom Resource Definition enables users to quickly install TVK into any container environment
- Schedule automated incremental backups with pre-defined policies or on-demand
- Build Disaster Recovery (DR) plans to easily recover data and select backups from different repositories
- Migrate to a new Kubernetes cluster regardless of storage or cloud infrastructure
- Continuous Restore to Use the backup datasets to quickly prepare new environments for activation to Reduce the recovery time in case of any failure
- Protection and recoverability leveraging backup immutability and encryption
- Easily create new test/dev environments with Application Mobility
Trilio integrates with the following Mirantis Cloud Platform products:
Trilio can be orchestrated by the following Mirantis products: