By Trilio Content Team | March 29, 2022
GitOps expands the use of DevOps best practices across the entire Kubernetes application life cycle, including deployment development/testing, infrastructure configuration, and lifecycle management and resiliency. To enable this, administrators can configure and manage Red Hat OpenShift GitOps through ArgoCD. But regardless of whether your OpenShift clusters are hosted on-premises or in the cloud, unexpected downtime can happen. For enterprises, finding the root cause and recovering from outages quickly is paramount.
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll explain:
- OpenShift GitOps
- TrilioVault data protection and management
- How OpenShift and TrilioVault for Kubernetes align to drive successful GitOps application development, including:
- Supporting compliance needs with GitOps
- Enabling data protection for applications through OpenShift GitOps (CI/CD)
- Recovering stateful workloads from disasters in a GitOps environment
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to ensure application recoverability across Red Hat OpenShift clusters for any private, public, or multi-cloud services.